Jill and Joey turns one
What a difference a year makes.
It’s hard to believe that we launched Jill and Joey Reusable Products a year ago last month. The past year has brought big changes for the Jill and Joey family and the world.
On a personal level, in many ways this year has been one of celebration for our team, complete with new babies and new houses!
At the same time, we obviously cannot ignore the many challenges facing our nation, including the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its economic fallout, along with the social unrest we’re seeing in major cities across the country. Our hearts go out to all those suffering at this time.
As we move into our second year as a business, we wanted to highlight what we’ve accomplished so far with your support:
- We launched our first product, our Jill and Joey Reusable Bags Starter Pack.
- We followed that up with our Jill and Joey Reusable Bottles and Jill and Joey Reusable Sandwich Bags 3-pack.
- We launched a new online store that makes it easier to find and buy our products.
- We nearly quadrupled our Facebook audience.
Beyond its health and economic tolls, the COVID-19 pandemic has also had a negative impact on the mission to reduce single-use plastic, with many states and countries stepping away from reusable product initiatives and many areas stopping recycling or other waste programs. A recent report found that without a full-scale program of reduction, more than 1 billion tons of plastic will pollute our oceans and environment over the next 20 years.
In other words: our mission to make the world more reusable is more important than ever. That’s why, in our second year, we’re hyper-focused on expanding our brand and its impact. But we need your help!
Whether you’ve already purchased our reusable bags or not, you can help our mission of sustainability in a few different ways:
- If you haven’t already bought our bags, get your first set today. We’re offering a 25% discount on purchases over the next week. Just use promo code JJYear2.
- If you have bought our bags, help us spread the word. Take a picture and post about them on Facebook or Instagram, and be sure to mention us @jillandjoeyru.
- We’re hoping to expand our brand on Instagram. If you aren’t following us, please do.
The challenges we face as a society and a planet are great. But we’re excited about playing a small part in building a safer world. We thank you for your continued support and hope you join us as we continue this important journey.